On the occasion of its Assembly, held in Padua on June 14, 2016, SPE-Society of Plastics Engineers Italia elected the board for the period 2016/2018:
- Michele Modesti (University of Padua) – President
- Fabio Spizzo (Elecrolux) – vice-President
- Stefano Besco (Crocco) – Secretary
- Martina Roso (University of Padua) - Treasurer/Councilor
- Renato Moretto (MORETTO, ASSOCOMAPLAST Member) – Councilor
- Paolo Venti (ALVE Strumenti) – Councilor
- Mauro Zulianello (Rosa Group) – Councilor
- Claudia Persico (PERSICO, ASSOCOMAPLAST Member) – Councilor.
SPE Italian is the Italian branch of Society of Plastics Engineering and its mission is to spread and develop the knowledge of plastics and relevant applications.