Over the trade show event Greenplast 2022, The Innovation Alliance partners are organizing:
CIRCULAR ECONOMY SUMMIT
Artificial intelligence and circular economy models: towards a regenerative industrial ecosystem
Digital event: 23 March 2022 – 9.30-13.30
The Circular Economy is the conceptual framework of sustainable development. The Circular Economy Summit offers an exploration of the intersection of two emerging megatrend: artificial intelligence and circular economy, and how artificial intelligence can accelerate the transition to a circular economy.
On the way to the 2022 event, the partners of The Innovation Alliance, in collaboration with Fiera Milano, propose an International Summit, aimed to the stakeholders of all industrial sectors.
It is about inspiring a regenerative industrial ecosystem and implementing a new economy that is circular – not linear – based on the principle of "closing the loop" of the lifecycles of products, services, waste, materials, water and energy.
During the digital Summit, top voices from Italian and international institutions and companies, will discuss the issues that are revolutionizing the industrial scenario, requiring new skills and imposing new business models. Starting from analyses of trends and policy in environmental sustainability and AI, the goal of the event is to disseminate and enrich vision, awareness and research on Circular Economy by presenting the best circular economy solutions at a global level.
- Global developments on the circular economy
- EU Circular Economy Action Plan
- Italian Strategy for Circular Economy
- Design-out waste: the creation of value in the circular economy
- Realizing the potential of Artificial Intelligence for Circular economy
- AI tools for Eco-innovation & Digitalization
- Re-Circle Projects & Industrial business case
- Circular economy transition: CEOs vision on a regenerative industrial ecosystem
Chairperson: Mariangela Pira, Journalist, Sky Tg 24
Welcome Delegates & Remarks
Luca Palermo, Group CEO, Fiera Milano
The circular economy: models for a regenerative industrial ecosystems
Alice Bodreau, Strategic Partners Manager, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
FRAMEWORK AND PERSPECTIVES
Circular economy Outlook: global and European Sustainability Challenges
Rob Dellink, Senior Economist, OECD
A new Circular Economy Action Plan
William Neale, DG Environment’s Directorate B - Circular Economy, European Commission
Investing in a Circular Future: Circular economy and PNRR
Laura D’Aprile, Head of Department of Ecological Transition and green investments, Ministry of Ecological Transition, Italian Government
Artificial intelligence and the circular economy: AI as a tool to accelerate the transition
Gianluigi Greco, Full professor in Computer Science, University of Calabria, President, Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence AIxIA - Member of EurAI
FUTURE CONVERSATION WITH CEOS
Towards a Modern, Sustainable, Circular Industry
- Giulio Bonazzi, CEO, Aquafil
- Gian Franco Cillario, CEO, Eurostampa
- Carlotta de Bevilacqua, CEO & President, Artemide
- Simon Pietro Felice, CEO & General Director, CAVIRO Group
- Pierroberto Folgiero, CEO, Maire Tecnimont
- Nazzarena Franco, CEO, DHL
- Lamberto Vallarino Gancia, CEO, Domori – Illy Group
- Christophe Rabatel, CEO, Carrefour
- Sara Scrittore, Vice President and General Manager, Southern Europe Hub, Colgate-Palmolive
- YAN Zhao, Executive Representative of European region, Salov - Bright food Group Co.
*This program may be subject to change: check the website for regular updates.